Saturday, February 18, 2012

easy 8 mile run, light weights, and wheat grass

Today I was spent working on a web site that was hired to fix the bugs. Finally I landed a good paying computer programming job that payed $500.00 for about 6 hours of work. Its nice to have the flexibility of being self employed so I can find some time to train and practice the piano. It is also nice to be able to get enough sleep and set my own schedule based on my energy levels. I am feeling surprisingly recovered considering the hard training I did yesterday. I went to the Nike campus and ran an easy 8 mile run. I then went to the gym and lifted weights for about 1/2 hour. I finished my training by drinking 2 ounces of green blood I.e wheat grass. This drink has similar molecular structure to human hemoglobin. So it makes sense to drink this to improve aerobic fitness. It is a natural alternative to blood doping.

No comments: