Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Health nut and proud of it !!

Today I consumed 3 pints of fresh organic vegetable juice. My juice recipe is usually organic beets, carrots, kale, celery, apples, and ginger. I also use the juice on my skin with some skin lotion to help heal dry skin and sooth sore muscles. Ever notice that more and more skin lotions contain vegetable products that have been sitting on the shelf for weeks or months?The best vegetable juice is fresh pressed juice. Fresh juice contains live enzymes that have amazing therapeutic properties. Most people call me a health nut and I am proud of it. I am considered a health nut because I exercise for at least 1 hour a day and I avoid processed foods and sugars. In order to live and eat the way the way that the human species was meant to live, you have to be a health nut by today's standards. You have to live a lifestyle that is abnormal to most in order to achieve optimal health. The average American diet and lifestyle is perfect for those who are not concerned about premature aging and death, depression, obesity, or perhaps a life full of misery from degenerative diseases. I would rather be a health nut as a means for mental, physical, and spiritual optimization.

No comments: