Thursday, September 6, 2012

easy 40 min run

I felt pretty exhausted yesterday. I believe I had low blood sugar. On the way home from my Nieces soccer match, I had ringing in my ears and numbness in my limbs. I felt like I was dying. I was able to stagger into a convenience store. The store clerk ran and grabbed some orange juice for me. After drinking the Orange juice I was instantly brought back to life. The last time I felt like that, I was rushed to the hospital for severe dehydration and low blood sugar levels. Today I took it easy and jogged about 40 minutes. I have to make sure that I eat, sleep, and hydrate well. I think I am going to lay off the caffeine too.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh goodness, that doesn't sound fun. Glad you reckognized it and were able to take care of it before something happened.